WHO WE ARE
The world is becoming more and more convenient every day,
but communication will never disappear from society.
AI CROSS will continue to create new technologies
and flexible ideas to make communication even more flexible and active,
and to enhance the amount and quality of those communications.
We help improve the productivity of businesses and employees.
Smart Work, Smart Life.
Making your business style smarter
AI CROSS provides efficiency-improving services
so that businesses can maximize their output.
We help your employees realize Smart Life with our services.
Thank you for visiting the AI CROSS website.
Our company was established in 2015 as a company that
revolutionizes business communication platforms.
Communication tools have changed significantly as the times have changed.
The telephone, which was invented in the 1870s, and the commercialization of
the internet in the 1990s, dramatically evolved our communication style.
Now a new revolution is happening in communication with AI.
It is not difficult to imagine that the 5G networks
that are yet to come will further change our communication style.
I, as a woman and a mother, have always contemplated what
needs to be done in order to achieve a healthy balance between
work and child raising while traveling for business domestically and overseas.
With our realization that communication is the key to corporate activities and
that more active communication may help our clients improve their productivity,
we operate AI CROSS.
In Japan, to promote work style reform,
a further improvement in productivity is expected.
The decline of the working population is
becoming an issue not only in Japan, but across the world.
We believe it is our mission to constantly seek new communication styles
and solve issues to contribute to
our clients’ business development.
We will continue to work for further revolutions by
flexibly adapting to changing times and utilizing AI technology as
a new communication platform.
- Noriko Harada/ President and CEO
- Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Keio University in 1998. After working as a technical consultant at SAP Japan, a German software company, she joined a system development venture. She was posted to the United States to establish an American subsidiary. In Seattle, San Jose, New York, and other locations, she was engaged in conducting surveys on internet business and IT trends in the United States and affiliating/alliance business. She assumed her current position in March 2015.
- Tomoya Kanno/ Director
- Graduated from the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Chuo University in 2001. After working as a large-scale project manager and technology manager at an independent system integration company, he joined us in October 2015. After being appointed as the sales manager of the SMS Business Division, he was responsible for identifying latent demand in BtoBtoC markets, examining and proposing utilization models, and promoting services in the affiliating/alliances business. He was appointed as sales manager in January 2018, and assumed his current position from March 2018.
- Wakako Sakurai/ Director
- In 2002, she joined Jenne Co., Ltd. (currently ABC Cooking Studio Co., Ltd.). After serving as general manager of the Personnel Department, head of the Studio Strategy Division, and executive vice president, she became president and CEO in July 2013. During her tenure as president, she served concurrently as president and CEO of ABC Cooking Studio KOREA CO. Ltd. to promote the company’s global expansion. She joined NTT DOCOMO, Inc. in January 2017 and served as the general manager of the Life Support Business Promotion Department and the practical manager of the company’s food business (current position). From 2018, she also serves as an outside director of Oisix ra Daichi Inc. and Treta, Inc. (current position) She was appointed as Outside Director in February 2019, and assumed her current position from March 2020.
- Soh Suzuki/ Director and CTO
- After completing the Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Waseda University in 1996, he worked for Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. and was engaged in the functional design and firmware development of network scanners and internet faxes for multi-function copiers, and then moved to a system development venture. He was responsible for various products and services, including the development of network cameras for pets and PC moving software. Since 2007, he has been involved in developing the operating systems for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 at Microsoft Development Co., Ltd. He assumed his current position in May 2015.
- Sanae Suzuki/ Director(Audit and Supervisory Committee)
- Graduated from the Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology in 1997. After graduating from university, she worked as a consultant for the service industry at an information and telecommunications company affiliated with NEC and SAP Japan, a German software company, and then joined a system development venture. She was in charge of planning and sales of remote network cameras, MPEG4 cameras for FOMA, and e-learning businesses. Since 2011, she has been involved in the launch of the SMS business,She was appointed as Director in March 2015, and assumed her current position from March 2020.
- Masanori Tanaka/ Outside Director(Audit and Supervisory Committee)
- After joining Recruit Co., Ltd. in 1980, he worked in the information network business and HR business divisions for 30 years. During this time, he was appointed president and CEO of Landnet Didi Co., Ltd, a joint venture with Nintendo, and Recruit Staffing Information Service Co., Ltd. Conducted business promotion, structural reform, new business development, M&A, PMI, etc. Over the following four years, as CEO of Hakuten Corporation (TSE JASDAQ), he was responsible for business revitalization and growth. After leaving the company, he established Follow One’s Heart Co., Ltd. to provide consulting and support for business startups, business restructuring, and management support. Concurrently serving as a director of Leggenda Inc. He assumed his current position in March 2018.
- Minoru Sengoku/ Outside Director(Audit and Supervisory Committee)
- Joined Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (currently Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC) in 2002. He joined AKJ Partners, a tax accountant firm, as a partner in 2011. Engaged in accounting and tax advisory services for organizational restructuring of business companies, banks, and other businesses. In 2013, he was appointed representative of Minamiaoyama FAS Corporation and Minamiaoyama Tax Corporation. Subsequently, he founded and was appointed as the representative of the Minamiaoyama Group companies. Currently, he is engaged not only in accounting tax support services for a large number of listed and unlisted clients, but also in valuation and due diligence work in M&A. He assumed his current position in June 2019.
|Company name||AI CROSS Inc.|
|Location||Atago East Building 13F, 3-16-11 Nishi-shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan|
|Business description||Business Communication Platform Business
Development and operation of messaging services
Planning, developing, and operation of AI Analytics services
|Certification and qualification||A-23-12228 of notified telecommunications carriers
Privacy Mark No. 2100169(03)
ISO/IEC27001: 2013 Certification No. 12870
|Group company||AIX Tech Ventures Inc.|
|Member organization||Japan Association of New Economy|
|Address||Atago East Building 13F, 3-16-11 Nishi-shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan|